Happiness does not mean money. Whether the party venue is luxurious or simple, it is all about the attendees and their mood. Arafaat showcases traditional houses from Nuba (South of Egypt) wearing typical luminous-white Nubian dress to reduce heat absorption. Nubian houses are painted with shiny fancy colors that cover deep-rooted River Nile mud that builds on the basin.
Nubians seating next to their houses reflect ownership of the homeland hearty Egyptian Nationalism that starts from the Southern borders next to Sudan. This extension of race starts from Ethiopia to the exit of River Nile in Northern Egypt next to Alexandria where mood of residents is cool and accepting heck-ups of life.
- Size: 3 units of 60 cms X 30 cms each
- Paint: Acrylic on Canvas
- Authentication: By Egyptian Ministry of Justice
- Signature: By (Magdy El-Banna) "Arafaat"
- Packaging: Ships stretched on wooden frame
- Origin: Egypt
- Shipping: Free shipping is included worldwide
- Export Tax: Included in pricing
- VAT: Included in pricing unless sold in Egypt
- Created: 2020
Artist: Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat" 1952 -
- Provenance: Private collection of Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat"
Verified and certified by Blockchain technology with Verisart™