و لنا في باحة الانتظار موعد ، ننتظر قدوم وليف وربما ننهر الزمان على انتظاره
It literally means that we might wait long, wait for a companion to arrive, and we may not forgive the time for waiting forever!
Arafaat depicted a cultural aspect of mainstream Egyptians who might blame fate, time and even epochs of era for things that does not come favorably especially the emotional integration to psychological needs and personal will.
- Size: 40 cms X 50 cms
- Paint: Acrylic on Canvas
- Authentication: By Egyptian Ministry of Justice
- Signature: By (Magdy El-Banna) "Arafaat"
- Packaging: Ships stretched on wooden frame
- Origin: Egypt
- Shipping: Free shipping is included worldwide
- Export Tax: Included in pricing
- VAT: Included in pricing unless sold in Egypt
- Created: 2020
Artist: Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat" 1952 -
- Provenance: Private collection of Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat"
Verified and certified by Blockchain technology with Verisart™