River Nile is Egypt and Egypt is River Nile. Flouka (small wooden boat) is timeless and priceless. Costume is so nostalgic to wear local farmers' dress " Quoftan " and "Emma" for head-cover. Sailing early morning breeze for job hunting or may be for relaxing. Wooden rowing arms build-up a powerful fuel alternative. No pollution is generated, air resistance is at its minimum, and birds are guarding. Northern breeze pushes Flouka effortlessly for fun.
- Size: 89 cms X 60 cms
- Paint: Acrylic on Canvas
- Authentication: By Egyptian Ministry of Justice
- Signature: By (Magdy El-Banna) "Arafaat"
- Packaging: Ships stretched on wooden frame
- Origin: Egypt
- Shipping: Free shipping is included worldwide
- Export Tax: Included in pricing
- VAT: Included in pricing unless sold in Egypt
- Created: 2019
Artist: Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat" 1952 -
- Provenance: Private collection of Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat"
Verified and certified by Blockchain technology with Verisart™