Egyptian society's interest in women extends for thousands of years past history, as an essential component, just like men.
Many authors and critics have written about the characteristics and nature of Egyptian women in their various history epochs, regardless of the social class that belongs to the woman and her family status. Among the most famous of these writers is Naguib Mahfouz, the Nobel Prize Laureate in Literature, who personified and depicted the Egyptian women, with mastery, in his immortal (The Triplet) series.
Arafat reflects many of personal characteristics of the Egyptian girl, the young woman, and the lady in her daily dealings in terms of showcasing her nature mingling with different groups of society, sometimes she finds shyness and conservation, sometimes she finds her femininity, and sometimes she finds seriousness in talking and dealing.
- Size: Side units of 37 cms X 56 cms
- Paint: Acrylic on Canvas
- Authentication: By Egyptian Ministry of Justice
- Signature: By (Magdy El-Banna) "Arafaat"
- Packaging: Ships stretched on wooden frame
- Origin: Egypt
- Shipping: Free shipping is included worldwide
- Export Tax: Included in pricing
- VAT: Included in pricing unless sold in Egypt
- Created: 2020
Artist: Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat" 1952 -
- Provenance: Private collection of Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat"
Verified and certified by Blockchain technology with Verisart™