Pollution is immersive. Cairo needs a rehab. Egypt had 95% green lands 60-years back. Cairo greenery is floated by buildings and random construction. Regenerative Oxygen would come back even on the authentic River Nile mud tiles from Egypt.
- Size: 40 cms X 40 cms X 3 units
- Paint: Oil on Canvas
- Authentication: By Egyptian Ministry of Justice
- Signature: By Arafaat (Magdy El-Banna)
- Packaging: Ships stretched on wooden frame
- Origin: Egypt
- Shipping: Free shipping is included worldwide
- Export Tax: Included in pricing
- VAT: Included in pricing unless sold in Egypt
- Created: 2019
Artist: Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat" 1952 -
- Provenance: Private collection of Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat"
Verified and certified by Blockchain technology with Verisart™