Many philosophers and psychiatrists see that the feelings we are experiencing are a storehouse of the emotions of previous experiences that the character has gone through and has subsequently dealt with the external environment.
Psychologist Sigmund Freud holds that the subconscious is what Freud knows as unconscious and consists of impulses, desires and experiences pent up from early childhood and affect every individual life in the future. They are not suppressed and do not appear, but appear through lapses, dreams and symptoms. Therefore, Freud says that the first five years of a person's life are the most important stage in his life, because their experiences affect the future of the individual and society.
Arafaat paint brush embodied the moments that the human soul is going through from a moment of clarity in the emission of abundant feelings, especially during emotional or psychological problems that a woman is exposed to while being at home, at work, or even if alone.
- Size: 50 cms X 60 cms
- Paint: Acrylic on Canvas
- Authentication: By Egyptian Ministry of Justice
- Signature: By (Magdy El-Banna) "Arafaat"
- Packaging: Ships stretched on wooden frame
- Origin: Egypt
- Shipping: Free shipping is included worldwide
- Export Tax: Included in pricing
- VAT: Included in pricing unless sold in Egypt
- Created: 2019
Artist: Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat" 1952 -
- Provenance: Private collection of Magdy El-Banna "Arafaat"
Verified and certified by Blockchain technology with Verisart™